- How long do I have to wait before I can view my website after Switchhhh?
- It depends. The propagation will usually take 18-72 hours.
- Can I keep my domain name when I change my hosting provider?
- Yes. Your domain remains as yours as long as the domain name is registered under you.
- Will there be any downtime?
- There might be downtime for website, therefore, clients are advised to update DNS during weekends. On the other hand, your email will not be affected and you can still send and receive your emails as usual. However, some of your emails will be sent to the old server and some will be sent to our server.
At this time, we recommend you to download all your emails to your own terminals to avoid any email lost.
- What guarantee should I enjoy if I transfer my hosting to Exabytes?
- We guarantee a 99.9% Network Uptime and 99.5% server uptime. Furthermore we provide a 100 days money back guarantee on our share hosting packages.
- I am using Microsoft Outlook for my Emails, when I change to your server do I need to change the settings?
- Yes. You may need to make sure your settings in Microsoft Outlook is as below:
Incoming Mail Server: mail.yourdomain.com Port: 110
Outgoing Mail Server: mail.yourdomain.com Port: 587